Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Conspiracy Blog

This will be a political blog. It will be “conspiracy theorist” in that I’ve discovered that, yes, indeed, 9/11 was an inside job and the Kennedy’s were not killed by Oswald and Sirhan Sirhan. Though I think “reality theorist” may be a better term, since when you look into these things without the blinders it becomes pretty obvious that the public is being conned. The blog will also be liberal – or is the proper term for that now “progressive”? – as that has always been my leaning.

Generally, I’ll make comments on current events with a view towards looking under the cover of what is being reported in the mainstream media. Luckily, there are many other good sources for this type of information, and I'll be shameless about using and referencing them as needed.

I’ll also review other sites that have some insight into the current world situation. In attempting to research 9/11, I found that one of the great difficulties was wading through all the sources for information and their various prejudices and backgrounds. I’ll attempt to sort through some of that in a limited way.

Finally, I hope to have some blogs on the idea of “conspiracy theory”. Why is it so incredibly easy to pull off something as huge and with as much condemning evidence as 9/11, and yet completely get away with it? I’ve thought about this a lot, and there are a number of answers, so in the course of this blog I’ll try to bring some of those ideas to light.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonathan, its me, Linda. Your blog sounds like you, who i remember. linlinsimms@aol.com. Why have you stopped writing?

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home